"Here’s what happened to me: last Wednesday I saluted Washington Redskins’ owner Daniel Snyder for his new charity, The Washington Redskins Original Americans Foundation, which some have called "an obvious attempt to win over Native Americans" because it only uses the term "Redskins" once in its name. Anyway, I was so inspired by Dan Snyder’s charitable outreach that I formed my own charity: The Ching-Chong Ding-Dong Foundation for Sensitivity to Orientals or Whatever.
That was Wednesday, it reran 4 times on Thursday, it was posted on the show’s Facebook page, not a peep out of the internet. Then around 7 o’clock on Thursday my network’s promotional twitter account @ColbertReport twitted the name of my foundation without providing a video link to the original segment or mentioning that I was inspired by the Redskins’ charity.
But folks, I have never once used @ColbertReport, as you heroes know, I’m @StephenAtHome.”
The Colbert Report | 2014.03.31 (x)
Here is a lovely “Christmas” theme selfie of my sexy self coming out of Movember. I hope you like it humerus. Take care on this holiday weekend, everyone!
HERE WE GO
15. personality description:
52. something i’m talented at:
-Watching marathons on Netflix
53. 5 things that make me happy:
-Friends, fishing, making people laugh (so hard they cry), seeing people do what they love (unless it is murder), and cooking for people.
Will come in a separate post.
10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
-Only when I am sad, I hide it with laughter. When I am mad or disappointing/disapproving, you will know!
36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
-If I say them out loud will they still come true?
Find the female agama lizard!! She is there..
(click for high rez)
Three dimensional characters for the win.
"It feels better, right?" is the part that gets me, because it explains everything about Flash ever.
I know I’ve reblogged this before but I love this.
5 Fun Facts about the Naked Mole-Rat:
1. Naked mole-rats can live up to 30 years.
2. A colony contains up to 300 naked mole-rats!
3. They have a social system like bees – the queen is the only female reproducing in the colony.
4. She can have 900+ pups in a lifetime!
5. Because the queen’s milk has high water content, she needs to produce 58% of her body weight in milk daily to feed her pups.
Learn more with experts from Smithsonian’s National Zoo & Smithsonian Environmental Research Center via Smithsonian Science.